16 January 2014

Introduction: Reintroduced

Photo credit to... myself! Wahahaha

I have been away from this realm since last August. And now, I guess I'm making my return. Return to Laccopetalum.

Sincerely, this realm had been unlisted from google and privatized. I was intending to put this realm on hold. But now to the extend of deleting it. I believe that sometimes, I may want to be back here. Until at a certain time or moment, I realized that I need to let my "accent" flow, here. So that it won't stuck and freeze. So I let it flow here.

This, is solely my thoughts on unnecessary things. But from time to time, maybe something beneficial may emerge from out of here. Sometimes. My older posts might be too nonsense compared to this, and the upcoming posts. But, "apa aku merepek ni?"

I have realize that I have a lot of grammar thingy to be improved. I know that, I really do. But I just don't know how much I have been trying to help myself. I mean, I can't just do nothing and all of a sudden say; "I have perfected my grammar! Yeay!" right? I'll have to start anew. Okay. This is another problem.

I feel like writing some other post today. So, yeah. This is the intro, reintroduced.

Seriously, I feel like a primary student's writing now. Oh My English!

No comments:

Post a Comment