17 January 2014

Are We Forgetting Something?

Rust in the heart is not the same with this

Today, I see people have forgotten their real purpose of life. I saw dry leaves fell off the ground along the street, I saw dust particles floats in the air. Then I looked at myself. How could my complex existance can’t even get full marks for anatomy quizes (when I was answering questions about my own body) became so disfunctional in this world.

Today I see not many of us really understand the “syahadah” itself. “I witness there is no God except Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.” How about you?

Today, I was given an insight that made my heart weep. Trembled.

“Though they will be put in sight of each other,- the sinner's desire will be: Would that he could redeem himself from the Penalty of that Day by (sacrificing) his children, His wife and his brother, His kindred who sheltered him, And all, all that is on earth,- so it could deliver him:” [70: 11-14]

Then Allah replies with;

"By no means! for it would be the Fire of Hell! Plucking out (his being) right to the skull!" [70: 15-16]

I imagined the faces of my father, mother, brothers and sisters, relatives, friends, teachers and every person I know. It’s confusing because I couldn’t imagine the day they would be quarrelling to blame one another along with me so they could enter Jannah and fighting over the rewards of good deeds. Weren’t they the one we loved?

O Allah! Indeed he never reminds me of the truth. Pull him out from Jannah!

Allah.

If we truly understand it, the syahadah puts us in a large responsibility. I witness the truth and it is my responsibility to tell others about that proclaimed truth.

It’s unpicturable how the Prophet felt at that time. Alone. Us? We are many but still, coward.

Do not let his dripping sweat, his weeps, his prayer, his wounds became useless to us. Verily, calling people for truth (dakwah) will not stop. Not until the rules from Allah stand fast on earth.

O people! Die with the accomplished responsibility as His servant and His caliph. Do not let our body be as stink corpses, becoming rotten alongside garbage, full of sins, full of evil, condemned by Allah.

How could we easily give up when Rasulullah faced the greatest challenge?

-Translated from Bahasa Malaysia and dedicated to a Facebook friend-

No comments:

Post a Comment