11 February 2014

You Know It Yourself

There's still hope
There are things that you know, things that others know, things that you know but others don’t, things that others know but you don’t.

Also, there are things that everyone knows and things that none of us know.
And you know it yourself, when you feel high or when you feel down. I mean in term of taqwa. Yes! We all know it!

It’s common sense, but not for all. Know that when you feel how high up or how down low your taqwa is, that means the least you have is as thin as onion shell, taqwa!

Sometimes, too long the heart hardens. But do not give up just yet! So long as there’s time, there’s hope! Hard things they are bendable, really!

I have been away. For weeks. Far from home. So my momentum is quite altered. And I need to find it back. So I could keep my pace.

Pray for me! And our brothers and sisters.

2 comments:

  1. may Allah grant you His blessing and make things easy for you .inshaAllah.

    cuba dengar sami yusuf | make me strong.

    ReplyDelete