27 February 2014

Is There Still Hope?

I was blind before
All I see was darkness
After all this while
I thought I've seen the light

I tried walking into it
But endless far I have been
I was lost in a place so bright
Though you have put me back where I begin
I end up stuck myself in between

Is there still hope?
For a person like me
As much as I keep fighting it in
It end up emerging free from within

Is there still hope for me
I have gone far, far too long
When I thought I might have win
But never even once, I did not give in

The courage inside me shall never die
So long as there's sun and sky
Although sometimes I'm sad and I cry
I'm never gonna put it out of try

So you can see me cry and sober
But never again I'm becoming a loser
I don't need a person to keep my strength
For him alone, I walk on length

And him alone, to light my hope
And him, I have everything.

2 comments:

  1. hurm . cuba try test dengar not afraid to stand alone by native deen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kaseh. siapakah anda sebenarnya wahai orang yang membaca blog? banyak benar senarai lagu untuk dikongsikan. huhu

      Delete