13 March 2014

May The Odds Be Ever In My Favour

I have always been dreaming to be a teacher one day since I was in primary school.

I tried applying to be a high school teacher, no respond.
I tried applying to be a secondary school teacher, still no respond.
And I tried applying to be primary school teacher, God knows, they're still too busy to respond. I understand. Really.

So I tried asking for a tuition centre tutor, well, there are no vacancies!

Then, finally applied for kindergarten school teacher, who knows? May the odds be ever in my favour.

I have something to tell, but not now.

Wait, will ya?

3 comments:

  1. 1st : eh, dah tak study dekat jasin tu ke ?
    2nd : apa pun moga urusan anda dipermudah lah


    harap maaf lah, memang malas nak comment in english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah study kt jasin. sebab tukar bidang semula ke fizik. dkt jasin hari tu sains komputer. jadi, keluar dulu, dan masuk bulan september (inshaallah) doakan.

    ReplyDelete