10 September 2014

Still I Fly 翱翔

I, seriously didn't have time.
Although I know we all have the same exact time given by our Creator.
Perhaps it's just me.

I wanted to write ever since, however things were pretty hectic. It started with Ramadan and then I got hired as a temporary teacher for about two months at a boarding school. Then the salary took sometimes to be paid. And then there was Raya and oh it was my birthday anniversary. I wanted to write something on that day but, time wasn't so friendly with me.

And suddenly my offer for further study was out and I had to register in the next three days (how can I prepare in three days?). I am grateful though.

Here, I come with spirits like never before. And things in the past shall never bother me anymore because I, have changed.

I am no longer the same person you used to know in the past. Because I bring with me something I did not have before;

hope.

And this time, it is as high as Laghima's peek. Because I know hope alone is not enough, so I tagged along courage, and spirit, which come with the blessings from the Creator, it may not fade.

Because still, I fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment