29 September 2014

I Need a Date (like seriously!) 枣

I need a date. Seriously.
Or maybe not a date, but a lot of dates. And raisins too. It has been a while. And I miss those awesome food so much.

I remember buying dates and bags of raisins from the stalls around the Great Blue Mesjid of Shah Alam. Or what people call "masjid negeri" Lols.

I prefer dates that are soft, tender and not too dry. Like totally spies, I totally like such dates. Whilst, the raisins, they were big and juicy, fresh and they exist in yellowish and dark purple in colors And of course they are delicious. They aren't like the raisins that I used to eat before (I never liked raisins until I met the one in Shah Alam).

Also not to be forgotten, the dried "buah tin" omg I missed them so much I hope they just fall from the sky right now.

I, is sober. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment