02 November 2014

A Vessel With a Broken Soul 心灵

Hi there. It has been quite sometimes since I last wrote in here. Actually, I have a lot of things to write but they were so much that I ended up writing none here.

Things change. I have spent two months here and I'm nearing the finals soon. I guess I am not ready yet. I always am. I lost a place to hold on.

Alas,

Have you ever felt in your life that you're such a jerk, such an asshole and useless? I don't know all these things around me, all these feelings, these hatred and grief, they're all mixed up together I don't know what is this all about?

I think my soul is corrupted.

2 comments:

  1. He brings us out from the darkness into the light
    Subhanallah capable of everything
    Shouldn’t never feel afraid of anything
    As long as we follow His guidance all the way
    Through our short time we have in this life
    Soon it will all be over
    And we’ll be in His heaven and we’ll all be fine
    So when the time gets hard
    There’s no way to turn
    As He promised He will always be there
    To bless us with His love and His mercy
    Cuz as He promised He will always be there
    He’s always watching us, guiding us
    And He knows what's in our little hearts
    So when you lose your way
    To Allah you should turn
    Cuz As He promised He will always be there
    !


    [Ini pakcik maher zain punya lagu. ]

    ReplyDelete