13 July 2015

Cats 猫

"When I have a cat, I will grow him into a lion."

There was one night, it was just a normal night as usual. My friends and I ordered our meal for our dinner. We talked, we joked around and pretty much the normal life we always live.

When our meals were served, we began eating. I ordered 'village fried rice' lol - nasi goreng kampung. The meal was okay, it had some vegetables and chicken slices in it.

Then, suddenly there was this one cat who came to me and looked at me with that adorable looks cats always make. I thought it was hungry, so I gave it the chicken slices I got in my meal. Since the chicken was not much, I didn't eat any slice of it - but I gave it all to the cat. Although I was quite upset for not having any chance to get the chicken slices, I thought the cat needed it more than me - I can still eat the rice and 'kangkung'.

I always believe that if we do good to anyone, or anything, we may get something better in return, even if we're not getting it in this world. So later that night something happened.

After finishing my meal, I went back home (my hostel), and surprisingly, there was something on my table. Somebody gave me two pieces of KFC and some other person gave me a cup of Coolblog beverage. It was tear-jerking - though I didn't literally burst into tears.

I knew what I did to the cat was returned back to me. Confirmed.

In this life, there is rule. No matter how brilliant we human may create rules bound to ourselves, there is always the Divine rule that no man can counter. What we did, even the slightest of things, is recorded, and will be payed back. Good or bad, now or later, that time will come, just wait for it. No life on earth is made so that it is left in vain. It all will come to one end. It chooses.

Do you know that animals understand us? They just choose to ignore us all the time. When I'm around with cats, I always ask them to pray for me. I talk to them. Trust me, you should try too.

Who knows what will happen.

2 comments:

  1. Macam pernah baca cerita atas tu. Hurm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special day for you and so may Allah shower His blessings on you with happiness, make things easy for you, relieve your worry and distress & make you steadfast in adhering to the straight path.

    Happy Birthday.

    Fi amanillah & Fi hifzillah.

    ReplyDelete