04 July 2015

Jemah Pajero 朋友 - Part 2: The Characters


Being for about five months with these pajeros I might not know really well who they are, but close enough these are the people that filled my days with happiness, even without them knowing it. Here, I want to tell you a story about them, how these people marked themselves by their characters and sometimes it's just, oh man I don't know what to say. Nevertheless, I appreciate them as who they are even I am just nobody, for me, maybe that’s enough.


那些角色

THE CHARACTERS OF THE LOST DONGU

THE NINIGUY
There is a what-do-you-expect guy who eats egg (he buy trays of eggs) and probably he's the descendant of Naruto (because he's a, Ninjutsuian?). Well I should say none shall mess with him because he will annoy you even without intending so. A pure talent huh?

THE KOREAN DAYLIGHT
Then there is this woman who's so scared of losing the sun she keeps wishing it would never disappears… on facebook, and Instagram. Oh and I heard she loves erk, Korean too? And lately she went to eat asam pedas in Malacca?

THE DERAMAN'S GIRL
Next there is this girl who seldomly talk and, I don’t really remember when did she talked to me. Oh maybe she’s just too shy. You know sometimes shyness is good.

THE DAYDREAM
Whilst, there is another woman who loves to laugh I think she could laugh on everything. Oh and, here it is, she wrote a very inspiring poetry on her Instagram even when it has nothing to do with the photo. I mean, she could post her selfie yet talking about the rain. And beware, her captions are mostly long she could possibly publish a book.

THE UNSERIOUS
Now there is this guy who has trouble in believing facts 'cause he keeps asking whether that thing, is serious or not. Like “serious?” “serious?” “serious?” and repeat step one until three. Oh but we are thankful we have him because he loves to call for prayer. Hmmm

THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Now this girl, she said she’s not that tired or sleepy, but she falls asleep very easily. Dangerous! And she took a lot of selfies using her friend’s phone. What do you expect? And she could sometimes be, blurry?

THE SPORTS GIRL
Meanwhile, this one woman I don’t know what is her problem but I think she’s cursed, by banana. She can’t live without banana she could even marry a mamak (who plants banana tree) that can make roti canai banana. I wonder.

THE CURSING
This guy, he eats instant noodles using a “gayung/cebok” and he eats chilies like eating candy. Oh and he curse a lot. But I’m used to it, even though sometimes I feel like smacking him on the face (with chili powder). But I wouldn’t do that. Oh my.

THE LOST GOODBYE
Well, another she, she traveled to two places in a week. Who do you think? Anyway, when I see her I always have that “datin-datin” feeling. Do you know where is The High Hill? (Bukit Tinggi). And now she's gone. She left us in the dark searching for light.

THE EXORCISM
Oh my there are many shes in my class. This she, she might be scary and she keeps threatening to punch everyone and she has a very loud voice, but she is nice (and still scary). Oh? She can sense that ‘thing’ smirking behind you. No wonder she’s scary.

THE UNMOVABLE
This girl, one night she was so tense with everything she felt like leaving this jemah group. But then she’s okay. And there's this one night she waited for her sister/brother who was staying too long in the toilet. She's the one who inspired me to write this (eventually long post). Oh and she has a blog too. Cool (blog) huh? Anyway I think she likes bears so much.

THE ZAI
Next, I think she’s the most hardworking girl in my class (boys are all undeniably hardworking). She doesn’t watch tvs (but she watches drama on laptops) and she sends her brother to school every morning, despite she has no license. OMG!!!

THE SORCERER OF DAWN ALLEY
I have to say this, but you should know, the next thing in line is our drama king. He is an easy going person and good with everyone but of course he could twist your words because he is a debater. Never challenge a debater because you'll be twisted more than twisties. Oh and he's an overthinker, sometimes it made him sad.

THE LAST S...
Every tim...






待续

2 comments:

  1. I laughed and i even imagining these people while reading it...somehow its all true,maybe...yet, still have another two years to go through with these people...this piece of writing will be a memory for us...����-thezai- *sorry for my terrible english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay. we are still learning. To make mistake is to learn. And only those who learn will ever find the way. All the best.

      Delete