06 July 2015

Jemah Pajero 朋友 - Part 3: Characters, Epilogue

Click here if you have not seen part 2: The Characters

那些角色

THE CHARACTERS OF THE LOST DONGU
PART 3

THE LAST SINGER
Every time song is playing, he can sing it all. He said he didn’t memorize these songs but I think he lied (maybe he was saying the truth). He even remembered the song I played that he never heard of. He was quite timid (to me) but later in the semester, he showed his true color and he made (not so) funny jokes. Huh

THE VEXATIOUS
This guy sometimes I want to slap him on the face but after I remembered I always use his cotton bud and took three of his coffees, I think I should postpone my intention (maybe until next semester). I don’t know why he’s watching ancient anime - Yuyuhakusho. And he tried so hard speaking nogori sombilan. Okay now I feel like slapping him with a chair.

THE INSIDIOUS
This girl now, I don’t know why she loves mamak so much she always hang out at mamak’s and she has a village in Langkawi. And a village in Bukit Tinggi. Oh and she plays guitar. Lalala

THE NETWORKING
This guy, he can’t sleep with the lights off. I don’t know why but maybe he just dislike (or afraid of?) darkness. But he has a lot, I mean, hundreds of movies. We call him Mr. Downloading (I just made that).

THE LEKOR
This boy, or man is quite mature I think but, he plays facebook games and curse in Terengganu when the odds are not ever in his favor. And he at significant times changes his facebook profile photo (selfie to another selfie).

THE MEMORY
Okay now this uncle, or this grandfather puts his things everywhere and then he said it’s lost while it’s just misplaced. I mean come on he has two beds, two chairs, two tables but he sleeps in another room (greedy). WTF? And you don’t mess with him or he’ll freeze you with Elsa’s magical power – let it go. I mean, "be the good boy you always have to be". Oh you know him - Disney Prince. Lol

THE SUGUS OF WONDERLAND
A she, her favourite lines are “I know right?”. I still remember that night when we were all decorating cupcakes and when it’s done, everyone just left the mess and she mumbled saying this and that. So she was the one cleaning it all (with some other people). Anyway, thank you so much for that.

THE PACIFICATION
This one I don’t know how to describe but she’s one year older than everyone but I am still the eldest. Heh. And she’s terengganuwiy. Oh I remember, she's a Kpopers too. Sigh.

THE DAISY
Phew! I think this she is pretty wise I saw how she handled things during our dinner. She is anyway one of the strongest jemahs you know? You should hear the way she speaks. And her current favourite is "She's an Extraordinary Wife".

THE STRONGHOLD
At first sight she seemed very quiet (she did her own things) but later it was revealed that this girl loves to take selfies too, and sometimes she does make mild jokes (lawak hahahambar). I would laugh out of pity. She's however quite passive in class, I think?

THE BUTTERCUP
Okay. Next one, she calls herself 'kite' (not that flying paper tied with string) and she has a very strong terengganuwiy dialect and she’s known as "ustazah pilihan" by her lab mates, and me.

THE LIONESS
Although she is quite small but she’s the strongest of all. And she collects money. And do you know the movie (fill in the blank) "______ and the Chocolate Factory" ?

THE WAITING
This next girl is also small but she eats a lot she keeps asking me to bring her cakes - moist chocolate cake. Oh she's in a long distance relationship what do you expect.

THE SUBSTANTIAL
A sober. I don’t know how could she left us when we needed her. Okay just kidding. She’s at first the eldest of all but since she was gone, I took the throne - because I am the rightful heir. What? And beware, she sees (like watching movies) that face smirking outside of your window so you might want to spread the curtain and close the window.

THE TOURIST
At first sight, she spoke in English, and everyone thought she’s “something”. Well, she’s fine. However, she didn’t attend the dinner because she was having vacation, with her family. Oh how could she? Ottoke

THE GREAT SAKA
And finally, this woman, she has the strongest voice of all. I mean like even birds will stop tweeting when she speaks. And probably the fiercest one too. Anyway I feel that her voice rocks. Bob Marley? Don't forget the has that sharp stare that will kill the soul in you.



EPILOGUE

Now these may be the characters of my classmates that I noticed (or I can remember). Not that these differences matters, but these are what makes family stronger, because we are One Big Family.

I think, I am so blessed to have these people existing at this point of my life although they might not feel the same way, because I always believe everything happen for a reason. And we are the reason for this.

I know sometimes (or most of the times) I act crazy and annoyed these people but trust me, i have never acted that way except when I’m at home. I mean my real home. And these people make me feel at home.

Things would have never been better. And thing are best the way they are.

Whatever happened, I am glad it happened.

Oh wait, looks like there is one more character left. Oh it's me.



THE GREAT AVATAR
Water, earth, fire and air. His powers are so great and only he, can bring balance to the world. I will write a special entry for me, oh I mean The Great Avatar. Muahahahaha






最后

the end

The entries were written in 2014 with some minor editing in 2015.
All characters written are based on the writer's opinion and may subject to change in time.

3 comments:

  1. macam baca novel. ke skrip drama untuk paham watak yang bakal dilakonkan. ok macam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason you never fail to amuse me "the great avatar"

    Sincerely,
    The exorcism

    ReplyDelete