07 June 2013

A Tormented Spirit




Okay. That title. Why did I choose that title. I just don't know. Can I just say I like how it sound like?
Ignore it, but don't ignore me. Fine!

I once read somewhere who asked:
"How do we create blogs? What if no one read it?"

And, so the answer she replied was:
I just write it after all! It doesn't matter whether anyone wants to read it or not. Just keep writing (but of course be responsible with what we write)."

So, this is it. I'm writing a brand new post, today.
I'll be going to somewhere this afternoon to help some facilitators facilitate the students. So, I'm happy. This could probably be the last time I'm joining them. I'm looking forward to this since a long time ago. I'll be off about three days. This is a very good program organized by my institution and now it is entering its 18th time already. Ow I'm so glad. Do you? Oh you don't care about anything. Wait, or actually you do?
Forget it. Never mind.

So, gotta go. Guu-de-bay a.k.a. goodbye. Fine, nonsense it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment