05 June 2013

Who's Pregnant Again?


Hello. This is Edelweiss. Okay, I just made that name. I guess she doesn't has a special name among human being just yet. Perhaps her lover call her with a different name. Meoow!

Okay, few weeks ago, she was pregnant (does pregnant is suitable for animals?). And finally she gave birth to four cute little kittens. Homaigad seriously adorable. They were funny too (how did I know?).
They lived in my doorway. And we even made a paper house (out of drinking boxes). Or, houses. Okay it was quite plenty of boxes that we used. And they became unpleasantly smelled too. Ow oh, and my roommate used to feed her too. Well since it's only the mother cat that ate Friskies or Whiskas or bread while her kittens only feed on her milk. By the way, there was one day that I saw one of the kittens ate a lizard. Yucks!

Everything was perfectly fine, apart from the fact that they were making the corridor smelled like shit (it was their shit after all) until one day when I return home from college just to notice that she was alone that time. Her kittens were gone. It was a sad story. I saw her walked at the side without a smile anymore (I don't really know how cats smile). Oh come on! She lost her most beloved kittens. You just need to see how she looked like. It was pathetic, but at the same time pitiful. Could you possibly imagine if your mother lose you? Well, if you're such a troublemaker I won't be shocked to know if your mother enjoy your absence. Okay, kidding!

Hey, this is serious! I (we) never really know where those cute little pigs were taken to. We just assumed that the cleaner took them and gave them to someone who might actually willing to take a good care of  them. Although, we could still make bad assumptions like: "Who knows they might just dump those kittens like Ralph?" but we didn't (oh no I just did!).

As day passed by (or should it be 'days'?), up to now she gained her stability back. Couples of days ago - it was like lightning - she showed herself again. With a melon-like stomach.

She's pregnant again. And I don't know who's the father of those baby kitten(s).

The cycles begin.

The End.

It's an amazing story isn't it? Heh

No comments:

Post a Comment