12 June 2013

Love In The Leaf


This is a leaf I found in Jelebu. It lookes ordinary but there's something special about it.
This marks the end of my participation in i-Prokhas for three years in the future. I feel sad. Very sad.
I don't know, lately I always have this weird feeling. Such feelings is always sadness, gloomy and longing.

God help me! I found many valuable things for participating in this i-Prokhas program regardless my status as a participating student or facilitating student. Both really mean a lot to me. Oh I really wish I can get involved again in such program.

LAST DAYS
Anyway, now these days will be the last days of me in INTEC. In less than 14 days I will be around. (I really don't know what to say) I'm damn sleepy right now. I slept at 5 in the morning for completing my Sociology video presentation. Woke up at 5.40 a.m. and slept again at 6.13 a.m. and woke up again at 9.15 a.m. to get to class for the aca-awesome video presentieren. Heh.

I'm seriously going to miss these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment