04 June 2013

First Ever!



Hello everyone. This might be the first post eva. I just created this brand new blog because I have been thinking lately. I have this weird and excited feeling about nothing. I just feel that I need to write something, in English. Or basically in American language. Yeah!

This post (and forth) will be just my random thoughts (can't be sure yet).

A reminder, The existence of this new blog is just the reflection of my other side that I (usually) hide from everyone. But now I realize that hiding that identity (or personality) make me feel very unhappy. It's like you have this great power but you cannot use it although you know it's there. What a shame!

Besides, I really hope that at least these writings can help me improve my Englisias. Huh!

In later time, when I see back to my older post, I might feel "Oh my! What I wrote are all so lame and immature and yucks!"

But who cares? I don't give a damn about it anymore (hopefully I'll never ever hurt anyone). Err, maybe one day I'll try to give it a damn.

Kthanksbai

No comments:

Post a Comment